Friday, December 3, 2010

Ever heard about fur farms?

Millions of animals live in these cages in Chinese fur farms.

          Can you imagine being imprisoned in a minuscule cage with others without any movement? Well this is the case with thousands of animals, specifically 30 millions chinchillas, foxes, and other animals that are being slaughtered, tortured, and kill to death in Chinese fur farms. Currently PETA, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, have undergone research only to reveal the shocking truth of these farms to the world.


          These animals live a mediocre standard of life where they are restrained of any being's basic needs such as running, walking, moving around, etc. The manner in which they are slaughtered for their pelts is also unimaginable as fur farmers bit them against the floor or with a bat, later to skin their pelts away while the animals still being alive. It is heartbreaking to see dogs, cats, rabbits, and foxes bleed to death by a person's hand with no compassion.


          Like PETA, other well known nonprofit organizations have joined the fight against animal cruelty mainly the predominantly exporting country supplier of all international trade-China. The Swiis Animal Protection went undercover, currently recording several videos where they reveal horrifying footage of Chinese fur farms where it depicts animals being skinned alive.
          
          We have to stop Chinese fur farms and ban the more skinning animals alive. The lives and deaths of animals who are killed for fur are heartbreaking, but just being sad won't help them—they need us to take action. Make a promise today that you will never buy or wear real fur by signing the PETA Pledge to Be Fur-Free for the Chinese Fur Farms petition to end animal cruelty.     
          
          If what you will see will shock you like it has shocked me...please tell to everybody to get involved with this rising issue. Go ahead and send this petition link to all your friends and relatives, so everybody will be able to watch the video. We cannot ignore this cruelty...We have to work 24/7 toward stopping the suffering of animals around the world by us consumers watching what we shop four ourselves and others. 

DON'T DO IT FOR YOURSELF BUT DO IT FOR THEM!


Minks in a cage with slop on top. 
Animal testing cage.
Animal remains in a fur farm.
A raccoon in a wire cage. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
     Are you ready to discover the shocking truth of Chinese 
fur farms ?
                       
 Swiss Animal Protection animal group records animal being slaughtered, abused, and skinned alive by Chinese fur farmers. 

6 comments:

  1. “Oh wow!” these where the first words that came out of my mouth when I saw your blog. This topic was very impacting to me, personally because I am against animal testing. Yet, I know I have not done enough to try to stop this, but I know I have warned many of my relatives and friends about this topic of so much dilemma. It is stressful to think that we cannot do so much about this, because the big companies/factories would not allow us. I like that you use PETA as the source of your information, because from what I know PETA is one of the biggest organizations against animal cruelty. By the way the video, it is so powerful, yet I just couldn’t watch the entire video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so horrible it outrages me to see this. I want to help because this is more than animal cruelty this is not being human at all. I want to help and make a difference to stop these atrocities that occur to those animals. I will never promote these to happen and we must all unite to stop this because we can prevent it is a very enlightening blog because i had no idea this was occurring to the these animals. fur farmers are an abomination because if this continues these animals are going to cease to exist in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is awfull i cant believe that something so attrocious could happen and is not human at all to do such a thing! I would really like to help unfortunately i cannot stop these companies which are so large. I will try and we can make a difference!

      Delete
  3. I REALLY LIKED YOUR TOPIC I THINK IT IS VERY INTERESTING. BUT I WAS IN SCHOCK TO SEE HOU MUCH CRUELTY THERE IS ON HUMAN BEINGS.IT'S UNBELIEVABLE TO SEE HOW SOME PEOPLE LACK COMPASSION. I'M IN SHOCK TO SEE HOW PEOPLE WANTS TO MAKE MONEY NO MATTER WHAT. IF THEY KILL ANIMALS THIS WAY TO MAKE MONEY WHAT'S NEXT HUMANS? I DIDNT KNOW THIS THINGS WERE HAPPENING IN THIS PLANET. I THINK THAT WE SHOULD ALL DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS. I WISH THEY WOULD SHOW THIS VIDEO AND I'M SURE THERE IS MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS ONE TO SHOW TO THE PUBLIC. THIS IS THE WORST CRUELTY I HAD SEEN IN MY LIFE. THIS VIDEO REALLY IMPACTED ME I'M IN SHOCK TO SEE HOW COULD A HUMAN BEING WOULD SACRIFICE THIS POOR LITTLE ONES WITHOUT REMORSE. I LIKED YOUR TOPIC, BUT I'M STILL IN SHOCK TO HOW MUCH CRUELTY THERE IS IN THIS PLANET. I'M HORROFY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is issue was by far the most devastating.Globally the issue of animal cruelty seems to be under the radar but organizations such as PETA are working immensely to help prevent and bring fourth awareness to such situations. I do believe that WE as individuals should view animals to have rights such as humans were inhuman acts are intolerable and have great punishment.Just has humans withhold HUMAN RIGHTS that are carried throughout the world animals should too.I think what is more disturbing is the fact that people till this day find it amusing to wear Real Fur to make a fashion statement when their are various alternatives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! This was a very interesting topic. Honestly this is very disturbing and sad. It is very crazy how people have no heart because if they did they wouldn’t be doing those cruel things to those animals. Especially when they are alive. I tried watching the whole video. But I couldn’t. Poor animals are getting skinned alive and the animals look gross and very disturbing because they are still alive without their fur. Those animals looked sad. I feel really bad for them. I honestly had no idea that there are certain places like China that would do something so cruel like that. This is very heartbreaking. I am thinking of doing the petition for those poor animals.

    ReplyDelete